Supervision & Mentoring for Therapists
Dr Gladstone has a total of 27 years experience working in the mental health, psychiatric research, graduate and post-graduate teaching, corporate/coaching and private practice fields.
Gemma provides supervision and clinical consultation services for psychologists and other mental health professionals working within a schema therapy framework. She is an advanced-level certified schema therapy supervisor & trainer (ISST). Gemma regularly undertakes her own professional development in the area of schema therapy and related fields. She has also completed several advanced courses in the provision of professional supervision and reflective practice.
Supervision hours can be counted towards total schema supervision hours for those therapists who are working towards ISST certification. These consultations can also include discussions around a therapist’s own schemas; transference & counter-transference issues and practitioner self-care & burnout prevention.
Types of supervision/consultations
- Clinical case consultation – schema therapy
- Working on the intersection between your own schemas and your work
- Therapist mentoring
- One-off sessions are also welcome
- Supervision sessions require a GST component and can be used by therapists as legitimate professional expenses for tax purposes.
- Current rates for a 60 minute supervision consultation – $300 + GST.
PLEASE NOTE:- Gemma no longer provides supervision for registration purposes.
For supervision enquiries and to check availability, please contact:-