Dr Gemma Gladstone is a Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA) board-approved and listed ASP clinical college supervisor. She provides professional clinical supervision services and peer consultation services for psychologists, and other mental health professionals working in any area (below is a list of Gemma’s particular specializations but her supervision is not restricted to these areas).
- Schema Therapy & schema mode work
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Personality Disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder & Narcissistic presentations
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Experiential therapies for issues like complicated grief & trauma with a specialization in chair work and imagery with re-scripting
Consultations often include discussions around a therapist’s own schemas; transference & counter-transference issues and practitioner self-care
Gemma has worked in adult education teaching counselling skills and psychological interventions and has also worked in higher education delivering coursework to students at Bachelors (UNSW) and Masters and Doctoral (USQ) training levels. She has been an external independent supervisor for students on clinical placements at the University of Southern Queensland.
Gemma regularly undertakes her own professional development. She has completed several courses in supervision, including reflective practice and master classes.
All clinical supervision services enquiries: Call office (02) 9388 0534; Mobile 0422 929 266 or email email@example.com